Roman Catholic Parish House

Roman Catholic Parish House

The one-storey Parish House standing independently in the street line, north from Mindszent Church was erected in 1778 at the cost of the treasury. The originally single-floor building of oblong layout, today one-floor high, covered with kipped saddle roof was extended at the end of the 19th century.

The ground floor rooms of the baroque section are arched; those in the first floor are of plain ceiling. Arches on its court facade were walled up during the reconstruction. On its main façade the extension appearing as side projection is closed by pediment.

Elérhetőség: 

Roman Catholic Parish House

Telephone: 
(+36) 46/411-888, (+36) 505-036
Location: 
Mindszent tér 6.
Miskolc
Javascript is required to view this map.

read more»: Roman Catholic Parish House