One-time spital

The building was erected by the Lutheran Germans settled in Miskolc about 1750-1760 for educational purposes. The originally baroque school was rebuilt during the 19th century, when its appearance was converted to eclectic style.

The today appearance of the Lutheran school building originates from the end of the 19th century, when it was reconstructed in eclectic style. Bertalan Szemere, Pál Hunfalvy, Ottó Herman and Pál Vásárhelyi studied in the one-time Lutheran grammar school.

Elérhetőség: 

One-time spital

Telephone: 
(36) 46/411-777, (+36) 46/505-036
Location: 
Mindszent tér 10.
Miskolc
Javascript is required to view this map.

read more»: One-time spital