Lutheran Church of Diósgyőr

The Lutheran Church of Diósgyőr was consecrated in 1902. The 41 metre high eclectic tower is equipped with three bells.

One of the bells, weighing 377 kilograms, sounded also in the noon bell-ringing in the Hungarian Radio (MR1-Kossuth Rádió). The renewal of the church was completed in 2007.

Elérhetőség: 

Lutheran Church of Diósgyőr

Location: 
Vár utca 7.
Miskolc
Javascript is required to view this map.

read more»: Lutheran Church of Diósgyőr