Hungarian Orthodox Church Museum

The exhibition presents the history, culture-historical estates, ecclesiological objects of the Orthodox Church by help of goldsmith’s works, textiles, icons and documents.

The Hungarian Orthodox Church Museum opens from the garden of the Orthodox Church, which houses the richest Orthodox ecclesiastical collection of Hungary.

The museum was opened in the building of the one-time Greek school in1988 what was originally erected in 1805. Its permanent exhibition presents the history of the Orthodox Church and schools and its ecclesiastical art.

Elérhetőség: 

Hungarian Orthodox Church Museum

Telephone: 
(+36) 46/415-441
Location: 
Deák tér 7.
Miskolc 3525
Javascript is required to view this map.
Nyitva tartás:
  • Ápr. 1-szept. 30.: K-Szo 10.00-18.00
  • Okt. 15-márc. 31.: 10.00-16.00

read more»: Hungarian Orthodox Church Museum